- General musical training
- Diploma of complete secondary education (high –school diploma) or diploma from an accredited specialized music institution
- Age: minimum age 18 years
Entrance examinations requirements:
- Performing a programme to applicant’s choice.
The candidate is required to conduct a movement of a symphonic work (arranged for two pianos)
- The candidate is required to determine:
- the key of a chord in relation to a given pitch not used in the chord;
- melodic intervals both simple and compound (over several octaves), one tone followed by another, as a «chain of intervals»;
- harmonic intervals (simple and compound).
Knowledge of Russian at the Intermediate level is recommended.