- Specialist degree/ Master degree in Piano performance
- Library-research paper (summary, review) on the professional topic 3500-4000 words in length (19-20 pages). A standard research paper format should be used for the paper..
Entrance examinations requirements:
- Performing a solo pregramme (30-40 min)
- Work by classical composer
- Prelude & fuga by J.S. Bach
- Romantic work
- Work by a modern composer
- Presentation of the library-research paper (summary, review) on the professional topic. Interview with faculty on the topic of the paper..
1. Written test
2. Reading and retelling professionally oriented text (1, 5 pages)
3. Answering text dependent questions, one question for written answer
4. Free conversation with the board on the professional topics
Knowledge of Russian at the Upper-Intermediate level (Test of Russian as a Foreign language. Second Certification level).