- General musical training
- Diploma of complete secondary education (high –school diploma) or diploma from an accredited specialized music institution
- Age: minimum age 18 years
Entrance examinations requirements:
- Performing a programme to applicant’s choice.
The candidate is required to conduct a movement of a symphonic work (arranged for piano)
- The candidate is required to determine:
- the key of a chord in relation to a given pitch not used in the chord;
- melodic intervals both simple and compound (over several octaves), one tone followed by another, as a «chain of intervals»;
- harmonic intervals (simple and compound).
1. Written test
2. Writing a summary of the text read aloud
3. Reading and retelling a text
4. Presenting a short report on one of the conversational topics
5. Brief conversation with the teacher on one of the everyday topics
Knowledge of Russian at the Intermediate level (Test of Russian as a Foreign language. First Certification level).